Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day



Happy Memorial Day my friends! I won't be posting my next message on the Boundaries series till tomorrow since it's a holiday.  I've been outside all morning taking advantage of having my husband off today so he can help me with some much needed flower gardening. We've been out there since about 8 this morning and I am just now getting to sit down and eat some lunch. I must tell you, I am completely pooped out! At least the large flower garden on the side of our house is 99% done (separating, moving and replanting some of my lilies, planting some new things, and finally a nice, fresh layer of mulch.  Whew! I'm about ready to hit the shower to get all the grunge off. It was such a nice morning to be working outside. The Lord was so wonderful to keep the clouds around to shield us from the sun while we were working. The flower garden looks awesome! I am very happy with the progress we made today.

I hope and pray you will all have a wonderful holiday.  Please remember that the freedom we enjoy in our country has not, and does not, come free. On this Memorial Day we honor all of the men and women who have served and continue to serve this country. Thank you all so very much for the sacrifices you have made and continue to make every day. God bless you all!

Until tomorrow my friends, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment