Friday, July 6, 2012

Fancy-Free Friday


 The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!  ~Henry Ward Beecher

Happy Friday to you my friends!  Well, today's post is a short one because I am in the last stages of getting ready for a big yard sale tomorrow morning, so I still have plenty to do.  My dining room is packed full of boxes to be loaded up and transported to our yard sale spot tomorrow.  I cannot see my kitchen table at all because it's loaded down with stuff.  I told my husband this morning that I will be relieved when this yard sale is over.  I will finally get some kind of organization back around here.  I am still praying that the weather won't be as hot as the weather report is calling for.  We shall see how that goes.  I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.

Have a great weekend my friends!  Stay cool!  It sounds like a cool down is coming the first of the week around here.  I say, "Bring it on!"  I'll leave you with some pictures my daughter, Taylor, took of the flowers she and I planted in the spring.  Until Monday, be blessed!


Flowers don't worry about how they're going to bloom.  They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.  ~Jim Carrey

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament.  Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart.  ~Nate Dircks
 
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.  ~Judy Garland

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.  ~Jim Morrison



No comments:

Post a Comment