Friday, July 20, 2012

Pearl of the Day: Time To Make a Change

 
"Slow down and enjoy life.  It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast- you also miss the sense of where you're going and why." ~Eddie Cantor


Happy Friday to you my bloggy friends!  I'm sorry I didn't get a message posted yesterday.  Things were just crazy for me.  I left home early in the morning and didn't get back till after five.  By the time I got home, I was exhausted.  This whole week has been another hectic one.  Maybe next week things will finally slow down and get back to a normal routine.  I certainly hope so.

I have finally realized, after striving and wearing myself out for the last month now, that I am not going to be able to continue posting a message every day.  Trying to do that has become a source of stress for me, and added stress means added pain in my body, which I don't need.  I also don't want this to become something that is just one more thing to do.  I really enjoy writing and sharing the things the Lord has done, and is continuing to do, in my life, so I don't want this to become something I am forcing to happen, or feel obligated to do it.

With all that being said, I will no longer be posting messages each day.  I may try to post a quote and a picture, if I get the chance each day, but as far as a message, that will be reserved for once or twice a week, or when I have something on my heart I would like to share with all of you.

I so appreciate all of you who faithfully read my blog.  It means so much to me that you would take time out of your life to read something I have posted.  If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to let me know what you think.  I love getting feedback from my friends.

As of right now, I am thinking that Mondays and Fridays will be what I'm shooting for, but that may change each week, depending on how crazy things are for me.  I will continue to post a notice and link to my blog on facebook when I have a new message.  You can also sign up to receive my blog posts by email as well, if you would like to keep up with new posts.

Thank you again my friends!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Until next time, be blessed! 

"Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two breaths." ~Ettie Hillesum

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.  Be happy now.  Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.  Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family.  Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." ~Earl Nightingale

No comments:

Post a Comment