Friday, June 22, 2012

Fancy-Free Friday

Look at the lilies and how they grow.  They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.   And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you.  Why do you have so little faith?  And don’t be concerned about what to eat and what to drink.  Don’t worry about such things.  These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world, but your Father already knows your needs.  Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need.  So don’t be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom. ~Luke 12:27-32 (NLT)

Happy Friday to you my friends!  I hope your week has been a good one!  Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite photos with you, as well as some of my favorite songs and quotes.  I hope you will be blessed and enjoy them!  Have a great weekend!


"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things." ~Author Unknown

 "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain." Author Unknown

 "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

 "God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." ~ Author Unknown

"A bend in the road is not the end of the road....unless you fail to make the
 turn." ~ Author Unknown






"You may not be able to make a difference to everyone, but you can make a difference to someone. Don't live your life thinking you don't matter. You do matter! Don't hold back.....pour your life into those people God brings into your life, no matter how long that may be, or what the end result may be. Don't withdraw from life and love because of past hurts. A life worth living is worth loving." ~S. Hastings (me)

"Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a true diamond while you were too busy collecting stones“ ~ Author Unknown

"We all want to know that we matter, that we're worth fighting for, that when the going gets tough we won't be left by the wayside alone. Jesus thought you were worth dying for. He gave His very life because He loved you and thought you were worth all the pain and suffering He had to endure. No greater love will there ever be than His love for you." ~S. Hastings (me)





 Inspirational Songs:

Check out my playlist for some of my favorite worship songs (listed below): http://pl.st/p/23432018187

*Revelation Song
*Power of Your Love
*I Lift My Hands
*Holy Is The Lord
*Oh How He Loves Us
*Amazing Love
*What Faith Can Do



"Every day may not be good, but there's something good
 in every day."  ~Author Unknown


Until next time my friends, be blessed!  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment