Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 17: Tea

Hello there my friends! It's Day 17 of my 30 Days of Thanks!

Today's post is plain and simple. Today, I am thankful for tea. I really enjoy drinking herbal tea. As I am sitting here playing catch-up on my posts, I am having a cup of decaffeinated Chai Tea.  This tea has some yummy ingredients in it. It's black tea with cinnamon, cardamom, clove and ginger. I usually mix a little honey and some almond milk in it. I also discovered that you can add some pumpkin spice creamer instead of the milk and honey, and it makes a delicious pumpkin spice chai. I also enjoy drinking ginger tea, especially when I have an upset stomach or just want something a little spicy. My cupboard is full of all kinda of herbal teas like raspberry, blueberry, orange cinnamon; just to name a few. 

Do you enjoy herbal teas or are you more of a coffee drinker? I love coffee, but can't have it because of homeopathic remedies I take. Coffee counteracts the effects of my remedies, so I have to say no to coffee. 

Until next time my friends, be blessed!


"Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company."  ~Author Unknown

" Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors."  ~Alice Walker
 

No comments:

Post a Comment