Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 3: My Children

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. "
-- Author Unknown

Happy Saturday to you my friends! I hope you've had a good week and that your weekend will be refreshing and relaxing. Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight since it's time for us to fall back.

I was late getting my Day 2 of Thanks published yesterday, so if you didn't get a chance to read it please feel free to give it a peek.

Day 3 of Thanks is for my children. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my daughters. I remember, when I was younger, hearing people say that the love you have for your children is something you just can't explain and that something in your heart changes once you become a parent. I am here to tell you, that is so very true.

My daughters are truly gifts from the Lord. They have brought such joy to my life. They are priceless treasures. They are so gracious and forgiving. I am so very proud of the young ladies they've become. To see the work God has done, and is continuing to do, in their lives is so inspiring to me. They've helped me and encouraged me through some very difficult times. I am so blessed, beyond words, to be the mother of two amazing daughters.

I have included some photos of my two precious gems. Enjoy! Until next time my friends, be blessed! 

Brittany and Taylor, I love you so much my darlings. No matter how old you get, you will always be my little girls.








"A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give."
 ~ Laurel Atherton 



 






  
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.  ~Author Unknown

 







"A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing." ~Deanna Beisser



 
 "A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future." 
~Author Unknown

"A daughter is a gift of love."  
~ Author Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment