Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 7: God Is Still On The Throne


 "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." ~Proverbs 19:21

Welcome back friends! Well, it's Day 7 of my 30 days of Thanks. Today I am thankful that no matter what happens in my life or in this world, God is still on the throne. He isn't shocked or surprised when things happen that sometimes throw us for a loop. Life has thrown me quite a few of those loops over the years.

I sometimes forget that God is still working in every situation that comes into my life, regardless of the difficulty and pain the situation may bring. He is still at work even when I can't see Him working. He has promised to cause all things to work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. He can see the end results, whereas we can only see a small snippet right this moment. Our vision is mostly limited to the here and now.

Many times we seem to forget that the situation we are currently walking through will not always be that way. It shall pass, some time or another. As I've said before, patience is not one of my strong suits. God is still working with me on that one.

Until next time my friends, be blessed!

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." ~Romans 8:28

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all."~1 Chronicles 29:11




No comments:

Post a Comment