Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 25: Bible Study Group

Hello again my friends! It's Day 25 of my 30 Days of Thanks.
Today I am thankful for the ladies in the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study Group that I'm a part of. We are just beginning a new book study today for a book called Greater by Steven Furtick. This is the fourth book study I've been involved in with this group.  It means so much to have the support of this group of ladies. Just having a safe place to open up, without fear of judgement or condemnation, is so comforting.

These ladies are real, they are honest, they are full of compassion and so encouraging and supportive, and they pray for one another. I have never met any of them in person, but I feel like I have known them for years. Maybe one day I will actually be able to meet some of them.

I believe God brought this group of ladies together for a purpose. He has already used this group of ladies to help me grow in my walk with Him. I am looking forward to whatever He has planned for all of us in our brand new study.

If you've never been involved with an online Bible Study Group, I would encourage you to give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.  It's not too late to join us in our new study. If you're interested, here's the link to get you signed up. http://melissataylor.org/  The sign up info is on the right hand side of the page. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of help to you.

Until next time my friend, be blessed!


"Both within the family and without, our sisters hold up our mirrors: our images of who we are and of who we can dare to be." ~Elizabeth Fishel

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself." ~Jim Morrison 

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity." ~ Ulysses S. Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment