Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 23: Chocolate

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." 
~Bruce Lee


Welcome back my friends! I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed. Okay, you knew I was going to have to use one of these 30 Days of Thanks to be thankful for chocolate, right? I absolutely love the taste of chocolate! Unfortunately, I can't eat it as much, or as often, as I would like, but I do have a little now and again. The caffeine in chocolate causes me to feel bad, so I try not to indulge in it very often.

I found a recipe online at www.food.com for chocolate chess pie that is beyond yummy. I will include a link to the recipe at the end of my post. You really should give it a try. I haven't had the best results when I've tried making chocolate chess pie before, but this time, it was a winner. The chocolate fudge pie from Ukrop's Bakery is probably my favorite chocolate pie, but the pie I made comes in a close second.

How about you? What is your favorite chocolate dessert or treat? Please feel free to share some of your recipes with me. I am thinking about doing a Christmas recipe blog for December. I am always looking for new recipes to try.

Until next time my friends, be blessed!

http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chess-pie-22421


"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." ~Charles M. Schulz

"After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate." ~ Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment